Question NVIDIA GPU is not in device manager at all & can not install new drivers

Jan 2, 2020
Yesterday I helped a friend upgrade the motherboard, ram, and CPU to DDR4. Now the computer won't detect his graphics card at all. This graphics card was used in his old build, and now there are no signs of it on the computer at all. There isn't even a trace of it in the device manager, even with hidden devices shown. It doesn't show up in GPU-Z at all either. I updated his bios to the latest version, as well as all other drivers. I used a DDU software to uninstall all old NVIDIA drivers. The fan on the GPU is also spinning.
When I try to install new drivers via download from NVIDIA's website it tells me that the NVIDIA installer cannot continue: The NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows. The graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware.
If installing graphics drivers via the installation disk it tells him that this graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware. It does not say the first error.

Specs:
GPU - EVGA GeForce 1060 3GB
CPU - Intel i5 9600k
Motherboard - Gigabyte B365M DS3H LGA1151
RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4-3200
PSU - Thermaltake 500W 80+

Windows 10 Home Version 1909 Build 18363.535

It seems like everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong, and I will appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.

Jan 2, 2020
if you seeing output and the monitor is connect to it, you are using it.
install the latest chipset driver? did you update the bios?
Just re-updated all of the drivers and the bios and still no luck. Thinking the PCI-E slot on the mobo is broken and probably gonna need to RMA. Thanks for trying to help!