Question Nvidia GT 620M update problem (code 43)

May 25, 2020
Hey guys , i have a fujitsu ah532 laptop with an integrated intel 3000 HD graphics and a Nvidia GT 620M, when the nvidia is updated i get this error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". i ve tried the update on win 7/8.1/10 , updated my bios same issue.
another thing i did is that i rolled back to an older nvidea driver then i get the issue of " you are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDIA GPU" , i have searched more and read that i may have to roll back the intel driver too , i did and still the same issue...this is the best i could do i would be grateful for any other tip or help.
Thanks

May 25, 2020
GeForce Driver Download Page
What operating system is installed?

Under Manual Driver Search (from the link, above), select:

GeForce
GeForce 600m Series (Notebooks)
GeForce GT620M
Your Operating System
Your Language
All

Click Start Search

-Wolf sends
win 10 currently , bro i already downloaded the latest drivers from that link , and tried to downgrade the driver too under win7/8.1/10 . i still have same issue

May 25, 2020
Just for curiosity's sake, 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10 and what was the original OS?
Seeing how the Fujitsu Support Site doesn't even list a driver download for the 620M, that tells me the driver has to come from the NVidia site.

-Wolf sends
Win 10 32 bits , before it was win 7 , fujitsu support can list drivers after you enter the serial number of the laptop they have this option , note that i have tried the drivers from both fujitu and nvidia , no difference

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS