Nvidia Gt-730 4gb Stops working

May 15, 2018
Hi
My Graphics Card just crashes after few Minutes of game play. It just gets stuck at one place giving me a green colour screen and freezes the pc. I have to restart the pc manualy and sometime it restarts itself.
Please help me i m tired of this issue.

Solution
I would try to uninstall first the games and the platforms they are on (Steam, Uplay), then the graphics drivers using the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) There are many tutorials online on how to get rid of the drivers. Reinstall the latest Nvidia Driver. See if that works. Secondly, I would try to disable any GPU related programs such as MSI afterburner, Gaming app, or any other type of software. Then test your ram sticks by taking them out one by one and running a test program (A game, kombustor, live benchmark) if no crashes occur it is your rams fault. If all previous means do not work and only then I would clear bios and reset windows. After doing that and these problems still occur it either is a GPU issue and you should try to...

xander.dec

Reputable
May 13, 2018
I would try to uninstall first the games and the platforms they are on (Steam, Uplay), then the graphics drivers using the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) There are many tutorials online on how to get rid of the drivers. Reinstall the latest Nvidia Driver. See if that works. Secondly, I would try to disable any GPU related programs such as MSI afterburner, Gaming app, or any other type of software. Then test your ram sticks by taking them out one by one and running a test program (A game, kombustor, live benchmark) if no crashes occur it is your rams fault. If all previous means do not work and only then I would clear bios and reset windows. After doing that and these problems still occur it either is a GPU issue and you should try to replace it if you have a warranty or it is another hardware issue (not limited to, CPU, Motherboard, etc.)

Solution