Nvidia Gtx 1050ti every game freezes

Feb 17, 2018
Hello guys i am using A Graphic card of Zotac Gtx 1050ti Oc edition with ryzen 3 1200 and i am using gigabyte gaming 3 motherboard Ab350m...my whole pc freezes in every game in high setting.. i am a dota player whenever i choose my setting to best looking it freezes my whole pc...i am playing in lowest setting .... But whenever i turn it in high setting its quality was awesome but after few seconds everthing freezes...i tried uninstalling the graphic cards driver...after that i am not satisfy so i clean my pc and again install all the drivers nothing happen..i also tried to install old drivers but nothing happened...I tried to play bf1 dota 2 wildlands gta 5 mp3 and many more in every game after few minutes or seconds the whole pc freezes...i have not done any overclocking because i dont know how to do it...plz tell me what to do i am so confused!

Solution

Have you made any changes in BIOS?
Do you have the latest BIOS?
What RAM are you using?

Early Ryzen boards had issues with system memory stability. Usually, that only showed up when OC'ing. But later BIOS updates have pretty well cured that problem.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

What PSU are you using?
I just built a budget gamer recently with those same CPU/GPU/board specs. Actually, it was the 2nd similar build. Both were totally stable. I'm thinking you may have a defective piece of hardware. What other components does the build have in it?

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

Have you made any changes in BIOS?
Do you have the latest BIOS?
What RAM are you using?

Early Ryzen boards had issues with system memory stability. Usually, that only showed up when OC'ing. But later BIOS updates have pretty well cured that problem.

Solution