Question Nvidia GTX 1060 &1050 Optimization

BiggWigg92

Honorable
Jun 23, 2017
In short I want to optimize my rig and am looking for advice.

I have a rig with two GPU's, one a GTX 1050Ti 4GB and the other a GTX 1060 6GB, both from EVGA. I want to optimize their performance together for a dual monitor 1080p setup. The motherboard is an Asus Z270 TUF Mk I, running a Core i7-7700k, mildly OC'd which is something I'd like to learn more about how to optimize as well, and 32 GB of DDR4-3200 ram in the form of two 8GB sticks and one 16GB stick. I have a 1200 Watt EVGA PSU, a nice CoolerMaster tower air cooler for the CPU and a few addons pcie cards that I dont think matter much but I can check which I have.if need be but they're a wifi-AC card and an ASUS 10GBe card. I have a 128gb m.2 ssd and a 32 GB m.2 Intel Optane card along with two mechanical drives one being 1 Tb and the other 6 Tb. It's all housed in a CoolerMaster HAF X case.

So in short (TL;DR), I have this system and want to optimize it as much as possible with regards to the CPU and GPU's. Does anyone have any advice more specifically?

BiggWigg92

Honorable
Jun 23, 2017
To be more specific, I'm looking for ways to optimize Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 to make the most of my processor but especially the two GPU's. I'm wanting to focus on software improvements particularly within windows but advice for the BIOS is also more than welcome.

I'm not having any performance issues but have a limited budget so I cant currently afford to upgrade hardware but want to be able to push the system further for gaming and, to a lesser extent, in computing tasks I'll come across for school.