NVidia GTX 680 Freezing, random pixel colors, disp. drvr. crashing

Mrkennedyfreak

Honorable
Oct 14, 2012
Hey everyone, I recently bought a new computer from iBuyPower with an NVidia GTX 680 (NOT OVERCLOCKED). I have the following computer specs:

1200 Watt Toughpower Grand Power Supply
120 GB ADATA S510 SSD
2 TB HARD DRIVE
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
ASUS P9X79 Deluxe
16 GB [4 GB X4] DDR3-1600
Intel® Core™ i7 3820 Processor (4x 3.60GHz/10MB L3 Cache)
Asetek 550LC Liquid CPU Cooling System (Intel) - ARC Dual Silent High Performance Fan Upgrade

Whenever I try and play either Starcraft 2 or Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, I get random pixels on the screen of different colors, mainly green, then the screen goes black, flickers to blacklight, back to black, then back to the game. Whenever this happens it tuns 3D mode back on because I have a 3D capable monitor (ASUS VG278H). I don't know what causes the issue, I have tried rolling back the drivers from the most up-to-date 306.97 to 306.23. I have tried uninstalling both games and re-installing them. I have tried deleting all the drivers and re-installing them. I have made sure of all the settings on both games, and it happens whether its on the highest settings or the lowest settings, although less often with the lower settings. I have made sure that the card doesn't get to hot, as well as the processer, both are running at ~56C and no problems. I have no idea how to stop the GPU from throttling, in case that is the issue (although it is a desktop). Checked power options in Control Panel, they are set to High Performance mode. I have set all the graphics card control options to High Performance, and I also tried High Quality.

I can provide more information if it is needed, but any support right now would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Mrkennedyfreak

Honorable
Oct 14, 2012
orGh6zm

or this if you cant see it:
http://pic.twitter.com/orGh6zm

EDIT: Just figured something out when debugging!!! If either of the games are running in windowed mode, I do not have any problems whatsoever!!! I don't know why, but I'll try updating DirectX just incase...