Question Nvidia kernel mode driver crash when launching any game

Mar 17, 2019
Greetings. This is my first post on this forum.
You see i have been playing this battle royale game apex legends for 3 weeks now with no issues. But last night it suddenly freezed and when i tried to start it again it gave Dxgi device hung error. I thought since the game is new it must be an engine problem. Then i started to launch other games such as bf1 farcry 5 etc but they just hanged on startup. I used the ddu to uninstall the drivers. Then installed it again. I even used the older versions of the driver but to no avail. I even did a fresh windows installation. After the windows installation i wasnt getting the device hung error but the driver kept crashing and recovering whenever i tried to launch a game.I have the hwinfo utility but i dont know how to intrepret those sensor readings. I have also tried the tdrdelay method but to no avail.
I have gone through the previous threads regarding this issue but none seems to work.
I would atleast like to pinpoint the cause of this issue if not solve it.
My specs
I7 3770
8gb ram
Seasonic SS 500ET 500W PSU
Zotac amp extreme core edition gtx 970

Mar 17, 2019
Update : Ok so now i am not getting the kernel driver crash but whenever i launch any game the whole pc freezes . cant hear any sound nor can i use the mouse or keyboard. This only happens when i try to launch any game so tried heaven benchmark and it works perfectly no crash no nothing. If this was a gpu or psu issue it would have crashed on heaven too but it didnt. Can this be some sort of driver or direct x 12 issue?