Nvidia Launches GTX 980 And GTX 970 "Maxwell" Graphics Cards

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I did talk about past financial reports .... but the reports don't exist in vacuum...the writing is on the wall....CEO's been dumped, stock is down 37% in 50 days. You haven't proven anything except an unwillingness to accept the fact that the company's stock is worth 2/3 of what it was last month and sinking fast (18% in 48 hours). That fact is simply undeniable.

Read the links, read the stories .... Wall Street Journal for example .... look at the 5 day and 1 month performance.....3.43 => 2.71 .... 21% drop in 5 days....3.96 => 2.71 = 32% in a month. But you are right, the company isn't worth 20% less in last month, it's down 32%

http://quotes.wsj.com/AMD

While my kids were in High School, we'd get bi-weekly reports w/ test scores, homework gradings, etc ...then each quarter we'd get the "Report Card". In all those years with 3 kids, I was never surprised by a report card.... just as the quarterly earnings report is rarely a surprise to investors and financial analysts ....especially when there are so many indicators pointing downhill and especially when they toss the CEO. They don't fire the football head coach when he has a winning record.

Status
Not open for further replies.