Nvidia mx150 4gb

ImBigM

Commendable
Jan 5, 2017
I want overclock my GPU (mx150) , I also have msi afterburner but i dont know to use it. Can someone help me? Can I max everything on afterburner?

Solution
Hey buddy i have Xiaomi mi notebook pro 15" with i5-8250u and mx150, i maxed out memory to 3500mhz, i am guessing that every manufacture have it's own multiplier value, my is 2x so it's running at 7GHZ(memory). Core is another story, as this gpu support Curve you can as first overclock it for example by 300mhz and check your core speed in any demanding game, note that value down and make curve to look like it's rising MHZ value to your noted down value at for example 1V, so you will use only 1V and temperature will stay low. I am allready undevolted and caped CPU clock to 2,5ghz while gaming and when i play PUBG/Fortnite i have my max FPS at only 58-63 °C without coolerpad or repasting it. Hope i helped. You can find videos how to set...
May 17, 2018
Hey buddy i have Xiaomi mi notebook pro 15" with i5-8250u and mx150, i maxed out memory to 3500mhz, i am guessing that every manufacture have it's own multiplier value, my is 2x so it's running at 7GHZ(memory). Core is another story, as this gpu support Curve you can as first overclock it for example by 300mhz and check your core speed in any demanding game, note that value down and make curve to look like it's rising MHZ value to your noted down value at for example 1V, so you will use only 1V and temperature will stay low. I am allready undevolted and caped CPU clock to 2,5ghz while gaming and when i play PUBG/Fortnite i have my max FPS at only 58-63 °C without coolerpad or repasting it. Hope i helped. You can find videos how to set curve overclock on nvidia cards at youtube. If you feel like beginer, just look at how ThrottleStop works(CPU undervolt -80mv, cache -80mv, intel Gpu core -60mv, Cpu max multiplier 25x) and MSI Afterburner - Max memory clock(+1000mhz in my case) and Core(+175mhz in my case) I am getting around 10-20% FPS boost(witcher 3 from 52 to stable 60 ) and drop down temperature for around 8-12°C.

Solution