Question NVIDIA no longer distributing Standard Game Ready drivers?

I'm mostly probing to see if anyone knows about this. I noticed in NVIDIA's advanced driver search that they stopped supplying Game Ready Standard drivers basically since Windows 11's release. The Studio Ready drivers have an up to date Standard version, but the only way to get the up to date version for Game Ready is the DCH version.

Not that I mind if I have to switch.

latest game ready drivers are 496.76 released 16th November 21, so maybe you need to look again? I see they not on the search but maybe they slow to add them to the website but they on their app, Geforce experience offered them today

I am on 11.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-496-76-whql-driver-download.html

unless they the DCH ones?
The site says:
It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only.

So I'm led to believe NVIDIA is no longer distributing Standard drivers for Windows 11, but unless I missed something, they didn't say anything about it.

zesun

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2015
I'm mostly probing to see if anyone knows about this. I noticed in NVIDIA's advanced driver search that they stopped supplying Game Ready Standard drivers basically since Windows 11's release. The Studio Ready drivers have an up to date Standard version, but the only way to get the up to date version for Game Ready is the DCH version.

Not that I mind if I have to switch.
You are correct, only the studio drivers are up to date standard drivers. The last game ready are from september.
Why? I haven't heard anything. They may have dropped it temporarily, i don't think it's meant to be permanent, but who really knows...

TRENDING THREADS