Nvidia NVS 300 multi-display screen tearing

Hi

I have been trying to fix a friends office pc but I haven't been able to solve it. He has meetings at his office at home and uses two wide screen tvs on his wall for the presentations. He plugs wires from his pc's graphics card into what looks like a large video splitter (its a large grey rectangle box with video ports all over it) which then has cables going to the screens.

He is getting screen tearing when he drags his windows across his desktop.

He has two 1280*720p monitors that plug into the motherboard via another splitter and has Windows 7 enterprise (he works for a school) and he has 4GB of RAM. He has a Pentium dual core CPU can't remember the model name thou.

I have tried updating the driver, Nvidia control panel was not loading for some reason, I got the control panel up after the driver update enabled Vysnc and also tried the other types but still he gets screen tearing when he drags windows around the desktop.

I was thinking it was something to do with the aero theme buggin out or something but troubleshooter didn't find anything when I selected aero theme.

Any ideas people?

Lutfij

Titan
That's a lot of information but only partially helpful. You should mention the entire system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Inspect that the system's cooling isn't clogged for both the CPU and GPU. What driver revision are you on? Make sure your motherboard is on the latest BIOS revision.

CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core G630 Processor (2.7GHz, 3MB Cache, Socket 1155)
Motherboard: Veriton X2632G V:1.0
Ram: 1600Mhz 1x4GB
SSD/HDD: 500GB HDD
GPU: Nvidia NVS 300
PSU: Don't know (probably around 200-300w unbranded)
Chassis: Acer Veriton