News Nvidia Officially Confirms GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition Card

Karl_in_Chicago

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2006
I wish I could enter the sweepstakes without signing up for those social media networks. There should be some kind of "no purchase necessary to win" option for those of us who find the ToS and privacy policies of those 3rd party companies unfavorable.
But . . . no purchase is necessary to win.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I wish I could enter the sweepstakes without signing up for those social media networks. There should be some kind of "no purchase necessary to win" option for those of us who find the ToS and privacy policies of those 3rd party companies unfavorable.
I don't mind liking or commenting on their promotion. However, requiring a retweet or whatever the Facebook equivalent is goes too far. I'm not spamming my followers with Nvidia's marketing for such a fractionally tiny percentage chance at winning a GPU. I also tend to unfollow or mute people who post this type of marketing spam in their timelines.

Giroro

Splendid
I'm 32 years old and I've never met or heard of anyone winning a sweepstakes of any kind, ever.
I won a NASCAR trip from pepsi once. The irony is I only entered because the "summer of fun" sweepstakes marketing didn't actually say what the prizes were, and I was trying to find out.
Actually come to think of it I won my GTX 1080 from MSI though Tom's. ..
I must be pretty lucky sometimes

Jake Hall

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2013
I won a NASCAR trip from pepsi once. The irony is I only entered because the "summer of fun" sweepstakes marketing didn't actually say what the prizes were, and I was trying to find out.
Actually come to think of it I won my GTX 1080 from MSI though Tom's. ..
I must be pretty lucky sometimes
Dang! I guess you are. I just think it's a gimmick, most of the time. Look at McDonald's monopoly game and publishers' clearing house.

Giroro

Splendid
Dang! I guess you are. I just think it's a gimmick, most of the time. Look at McDonald's monopoly game and publishers' clearing house.
Oh yeah, the McDonald's one was a joke... I mean I beleive that was intended to be legitimate, but ultimately every single "Board Walk" grand prize sticker from every iteration of the game somehow found it's way into the hands of the friends and family of employees at the factory where the game tokens were printed.