I am upgrading my PC with the following Specs:

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5950x
RAM : Crucial 64GB
HDD : Samsung 4TB
MB : Asus ROG SRTRIX X570-F Gaming
PS : 850W

GPU : Nvidia P2200 x 2
Monitors : Benq 24-Inch Monitor x 6

I want 6 displays in 6 monitors for Trading purpose, so i choose 2 X Nvidia P2200 since MB also support SLI. Can I proceed?

Thank You

Solution
Why would you need, or want, SLI, for "trading purposes"? SLI has no benefit to anything other than gaming. Besides which I am fairly certain workstation cards DO NOT support SLI, and furthermore, you DO NOT NEED SLI to use multiple graphics cards in the same system just to run additional monitors. You can simply install multiple cards and then configure them independently as to which displays you want to be run by which cards. So yes, it should work fine but there is absolutely no need for SLI nor would you benefit from it.
Why would you need, or want, SLI, for "trading purposes"? SLI has no benefit to anything other than gaming. Besides which I am fairly certain workstation cards DO NOT support SLI, and furthermore, you DO NOT NEED SLI to use multiple graphics cards in the same system just to run additional monitors. You can simply install multiple cards and then configure them independently as to which displays you want to be run by which cards. So yes, it should work fine but there is absolutely no need for SLI nor would you benefit from it.

Reactions: lakshminandankarri
Solution

lakshminandankarri

Prominent
Jan 12, 2021
Oh Okay sir.

Does P2200 x 2 cause any problem in future?

Last edited:

lakshminandankarri

Prominent
Jan 12, 2021
Sir, What you mean is to install 2x Nvidia P2200 and configure independently. Since that GPU has 4 DPs, I will connect 3 monitors to one GPU and the other 3 monitors to the other GPU, and i won't enable SLI. So it is enough?