Nvidia Releases Beta Drivers for Battlefield 3 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Heavy

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2011
[citation][nom]BlackHawk91[/nom]A beta driver for a beta game?[/citation]

You are in essence a guinea pig, a Human Test bed with YOUR computer and YOUR internet in the BF3 Beta.

CaedenV

Splendid
I'm no FPS gamer, but that screen shot looks terrible. Please tell me that was a scan, or super compressed or something, because if that is the kind of quality we can expect then it is no wonder the game industry is having traction problems.

[citation][nom]CaedenV[/nom]I'm no FPS gamer, but that screen shot looks terrible. Please tell me that was a scan, or super compressed or something, because if that is the kind of quality we can expect then it is no wonder the game industry is having traction problems.[/citation]

That's just what it looks like on YOUR computer.

G

Agreed that this picture looks pretty bad, but everything else I have seen looks terrific. Can't wait to play this game tomorrow!!!

blubbey

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
Lets say they increase performance by 1/3, does that make the system requirements a 1/4 lower (3/3 + 1/3 = 4/3 = adding 1/3. 4/3 - 1/3 = 3/3 = subtracting 1/3 from 4/3 = subtracting a 1/4 if I'm right, it's late, don't judge me!) since they couldn't have seen the improvement coming? Or could that have been with something like this in mind, preparing the requirements for the change?

[citation][nom]geekapproved[/nom]What do they mean by BF3 Beta? Isn't the game coming out in a non-beta version? LOL WTF?[/citation]

You can't be serious. They're having a beta then releasing the full version.

Also, acting stupid =/= trolling, just in case this was an attempted troll.

Inferno1217

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
[citation][nom]Inferno1217[/nom]Great for my desktop gtx470 not so great for my laptop 5870m. Can't wait![/citation]

Just found the AMD Drivers AMD Catalyst 11.9 RCx Win7 Vista

wannaturnuptheheat

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2010
"Your PC's AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series CrossFire meets the game's recommended requirements."

from an Nvidia tool.

Lol. I was half expecting it to say "Your graphics hardware can not be identified. We recommend at least a NVIDIA GTX 560 ti [link to store page]"

G

anyone basing an opinion off that tiny screenshot is an idiot and a waste of space.

HMRkingpin

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
[citation][nom]amk-aka-phantom[/nom]Oh, VERY helpful tool... like I didn't know this already. How about actually telling me what settings it will run on, like nVidia tool does for the existing games?[/citation]

it does say what settings. for a 560ti it says you can play at 1680x1050 on high settings. Read!!!!!!

HMRkingpin

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
It said my 260 sli wouldn't meet the recommended requirements but that is because it RECOMMENDS DX11. I'm sure it will play fine in DX10 until I get my GTX580.

HMRkingpin

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
Also I saw a couple people on here saying they will play it tomorrow. I just hope they know that if they don't have an early access key provided by buying MOH or digital pre-order they will not be able to play until the 29th when it opens for everyone. Makes me kinda wish I would have pre-ordered through origin instead of just getting a physical copy from gamestop, but what it two days. For anyone that doesn't know already, you will have to download origin client to get the multiplayer beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS