[SOLVED] NVIDIA RTX 2060 low fps problem on older games ?

hAcK_Engine

Prominent
Apr 4, 2021
Can somebody help me find out my low fps problem with Zotac rtx 2060 6 GB (not super)?
My game drops to 20 fps static ONLY on cod bo1, bo2, mw3, ghosts, ect, exept mw2 for some reason, but with other games like R6, Battlefield, COD MW 2019, COD Cold War it works well.

I think there is a problem with directx but i don't know why.

I already tried to reinstall Windows, transfer games from hdd to ssd and a GPU BIOS Downgrade. All NVIDIA Drivers and Redist add-ons are installed.
Please help me.

My build:

Asus Prime Z390-P, with the last BIOS update
Intel i5 9600k
RAM DDR4 8 GB 2133 MHz (no XMP)
samsung 860 EVO 250GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
power supply 700 W

Solution
Can somebody help me find out my low fps problem with Zotac rtx 2060 6 GB (not super)?
My game drops to 20 fps static ONLY on cod bo1, bo2, mw3, ghosts, ect, exept mw2 for some reason, but with other games like R6, Battlefield, COD MW 2019, COD Cold War it works well.
i already tried to reinstall Windows, transfer games from hdd to ssd and a GPU BIOS Downgrade. All NVIDIA Drivers and Redist add-ons are installed.
Please help me.

My build:
Intel i5 9600k, RAM DDR4 8 GB 2133 MHz (no XMP), samsung 860 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB, power supply 700 W and a Asus Prime Z390-P, with the last BIOS update.
Sounds like it could be an issue with the games.

You are playing...
Apr 4, 2021
i already tried to reinstall Windows, transfer games from hdd to ssd and a GPU BIOS Downgrade. All NVIDIA Drivers and Redist add-ons are installed.
Please help me.

My build:
Intel i5 9600k, RAM DDR4 8 GB 2133 MHz (no XMP), samsung 860 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB, power supply 700 W and a Asus Prime Z390-P, with the last BIOS update.
Sounds like it could be an issue with the games.

You are playing older games on newer hardware, I would suggest updating graphics drivers and potentially scanning for any viruses.

But it may just be an incompatibility issue in which older games aren't really meant for new GPU'S and if not constantly updated which I know old COD games arent they will have frequent issues like that.

Solution