News Nvidia RTX 40 Super Branding ‘Kinda Ugly’ Admits Leaker

Apr 1, 2020
I said it on the other article that Ti and Super are not exclusive anymore since nVidia doesn't use a 5 in the model name to denote a higher spec variant (RTX 4075 vs RTX 4070 Ti). It's stupid but far less stupid than the nightmare days of GTS, GTX, GTO, etc...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Slow news day.

How many people spend all day staring at the box the GPU came in?

Unless its on side of the card in rgb most people won't see it. I can't see the label on side of my card because an RGB strip obscures it.
7yfLYni.jpg

So what does it matter what the name looks like?

People care about what front of card looks like when most of its life it will be facing a PSU shroud

People get upset about such little things.

Last edited:
A whole article, because a knob on X, doesn't like the logo?
A whole article because rumors are still saying the Super is coming, and now we have a supposed picture of "RTX 4070 Ti Super" branding. That someone doesn't like the way it looks is less critical than the other bits. Still not 100% sure on any of this stuff, personally, but I suspect a refresh will come sooner than later.

ManDaddio

Reputable
Oct 23, 2019
I don't really see the problem with the naming. I don't know why people always get caught up on the naming. What else is NVIDIA going to call it? They could say 4075 but then that would sound like AMD. And that would be more confusing.

Dementoss

Great
Oct 14, 2023
A whole article because rumors are still saying the Super is coming, and now we have a supposed picture of "RTX 4070 Ti Super" branding. That someone doesn't like the way it looks is less critical than the other bits. Still not 100% sure on any of this stuff, personally, but I suspect a refresh will come sooner than later.
Still only based on rumours then, ho hum...