News Nvidia RTX 4070 Founders Edition Pics Leak

With two fans, it is not going to fly away.

It surely will fly off the shelves since it has ANGEL Wings ! Trust me.

J/K.

Anyway, some of the custom models from MSI have even been listed by Italian retailer, Drako. Couldn't find any FE SKU listing yet.

There's no pricing available on the models but the retailer has put up a timer that pretty much confirms the 13th April retail launch. The links to each product can be found below:

Not just that but various models from ASUS were also leaked and listed by a Vietnamese retailer. Although the retailer took down their listing, I_Leak_VN, managed to get hold of those right on time which you can see in the tweet below:

View: https://twitter.com/I_Leak_VN/status/1645089768374693888

Also, it appears that this card will put out 33 TFLOPs as an estimate.

In this new GPU-z leak, the graphics card can be seen peaking at 2805 MHz which is 330 MHz higher than its standard boost clock. So, this should net around 33 TFLOPs of Compute power which is 3 TFLOPs higher than the RTX 3080 12 GB.

The GPU peaked out at 70C while the memory peaked slightly above 70C which is decent for the Founders Edition cooler. The GPU itself drew 170W of power while the board power consumption maxed out at 200W.

NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-4070-Founders-Edition-Graphics-Card-_GPUz-_2-gigapixel-standard-scale-4_00x-Custom.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MiniITXEconomy