Nvidia Shadow Play audio record breaking up

ryan646

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
https://vimeo.com/285115106

Nvidia shadowplay audio keeps breaking up on records as can be seen on the video link. Its frustating cause i cant find anything about it on the webs and i am clueless as to whats causing it.

I am currently running my headphones through the fiio e10k amp dac, and i have uninstalled reinstalled it, tried changing the settings on it from control panel. I made it the default device and default communication device, changed from 16 bit to 24 bit and back, tried the spatial sounds. But its always the same.

I dont see any settings for audio in nvidia shadowplay itself, other than number of audio tracks and volume.
Please help me figure out whats going on here.

Adjust your Shadow Play to a little lower settings. I had mine at max\high and it was cutting out the audio the but the second I down scaled it a little, it clear it right up.

Also make sure when you are recording. You disable all sounds devices except your primary sound. Some times Shadow Play will try to pick up other devices even if they are not online but enabled.

ryan646

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008

Doesnt work for me. I set it to low at 10 bitrate and 50% volume, still the same. I'm considering using amd relive at this point lol. Only if it worked with nvidia gpus