Nvidia Shadowplay Producing Unusable Videos

Jellyblob

Commendable
Nov 15, 2016
So I've been having this problem for probably 2 years now and I am just at a total loss, there's absolutely no solution for this out there it seems. When I record a video (it does this seemingly randomly though I find that the first video is always corrupted so I often capture a shadowplay, delete it, and pray the next one works), the video is seemingly corrupted as no media player can play it and no converter can recognize it. I've tried DivX, PotPlayer, VLC, Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic... practically everything. I put it into a program called MediaInfoXP and another called HandBrake and here are the results:
https://pastebin.com/qaWzWLG3

Last year or so while I was trying to figure out how to fix a file I came across this chinese program that claimed it could fix corrupted files (I had tried 2 or 3 different ones beforehand to no avail) and surprisingly it worked, though it only gave me a snippet since I hadn't payed for the full version, and even then the audio was missing and I think the video was still choppy-- but it was still there!

If any of you can make sense of this it'd be greatly appreciated.

If you use the continuous recording (instant playback) you have to set up and press the according button to save the last 5 minutes or how much you set up to actually save.
If you use the normal recording, start + stop by pressing alt+f9 ,the resulting file should be playable and editable by any software out there,it produces a normal video file.
Always use a target directory that is not on your windows drive that way software doesn't need special permissions and you can still access the files even without windows.