Nvidia Shows Off 'Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition' Footage In 4K, 60 FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Enjoy this water dragon fight in beautiful, 4K, 60FPS while you hold your 'X' button to defeat. That's right folks, we don't try to distract you with too much gameplay."

Might still get it anyway for the fishing.

Kridian

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2005
Does it come with hairspray dlc? Those haircuts are killing me! Can you play as the monsters? I want to eat those leathernecks and their fancy car. *burp*

"When Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition arrives next year, it will include both free and paid content that come through updates and post-launch expansions, respectively."

In other words..."we created a game, chopped it up into 5 or more pieces and will sell it to you bit by bit. No one wants to pay $100+ for a game, so we will give you the first part for $60 and then milk the rest out of you."

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
How about you concentrate on making games WHERE WE PLAY. This should save you tons of cash on 4K wasted development, and give you much more to throw at making the games FUN, and greatly re-playable. FUN over graphics is always the best way to go if you want me to remember the name of your game a month later.

It's been over a decade since I've paid more than $30 for a game (thanks GOG.com). That doesn't look like it will change soon, with me leaning toward $20 as my top limit of value on ANY game. I'm more than willing to wait until they are priced to what I think they're worth to me (everyone has a different number here no doubt). They took my manual, box, disc, etc and told me it would cost less. Since they won't sell it for less, I just wait until it IS less...LOL. It's good though, that we're seeing lots of indie stuff that actually DO seem to be giving us what we want more and more. Maybe big devs/pubs will wake up and quit making COD #145 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.