nVidia surround triple monitor

Loetke

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006
Good evening. I am running an nVidia surround setup, three monitors at 5760x1080 with two GTX 980 video cards. The issue I'm having is that I'm trying to play an older game at 1920x1080. When I open the game it displays on the left monitor only. I want to play it on my center or right monitor. Unfortunately this game is full screen only, so there is no way to drag it to where I want it to be. One thing to note, the settings file for the game is editable XML, so if there's anything I can type in there to force it to move that would be great. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

4745454b

Titan
I use an AMD "Eyefinity" setup, don't you still have to designate a "primary" monitor? I'd look in the Nvidia drivers for how to do that.

Edit: I have my three monitors, four if you count the TV, in extend mode. Games all play in the middle monitor. My GPU isn't strong enough for a connected setup. That might have something to do with it.

Loetke

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006

Unfortunately with nvidia surround it just combines all three and sees them as a single monitor.

TRENDING THREADS