Nvidia Tegra Note Official: Sold By EVGA, PYN at $199

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejnb

Honorable
May 6, 2013
I like the clean install of Android on it, but, what version are we talking about here? Though I find the changes between all of the 4.x versions to be incremental, still would be nice to know.

dosdecarnitas

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
as long as its bezel is ultra thin, 7, 8 or 10 inches doesnt matter, sounds a good tablet and im in for buying one, make it with vanilla android please

dosdecarnitas

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
as long as its bezel is ultra thin, 7, 8 or 10 inches doesnt matter, sounds a good tablet and im in for buying one, make it with vanilla android please

KelvinTy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
If this has the fancy "2048" pressure point screen, it will definitely make a dent in the current graphical tablet market. The current stuffs cost like 1000... but you do trade the "professionalism" for all those fancy pants tablet features.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
seems like a really good tablet for its price. but whats really eye catching is the 16gb internal storage +32gb expandable microsd slot. if this is well built, its a no brainer for me to choose this over the new nexus 7.

i prefer tablets to actually have a good size bezel, makes them easy to hold without touching the screen. thin bezel on a tablet is unusable, for what reason do you want a thin bezel? just to say that you have one?

InvalidError

Titan

Everyone has their preferences.

I prefer thinner bezels too: I usually hold my phones and tablet by either grabbing the edges between my fingertips and thumb or resting one edge on my palm with fingers supporting it so I rarely have fingers on the glass while holding my N7 v1/v2 in either orientation. With minimalist bezels, they could have fit a 8" screen in the N7v1's footprint.

InvalidError

Titan

I like my N7v2 too... apart from the fact that I'm on my 3rd one and I will be returning it for refund tomorrow because of flaky USB connector, quirky touch screen (sometimes it fails to detect touches, sometimes it has "sticky" touches and when warm, it has trouble tracking two fingers correctly, either losing track of one/both fingers or getting phantom 3rd and 4th touches), locks up for several seconds (30+) every now and then, GPS takes forever to lock on satellites and probably one or two more issues I have forgotten - basically just about every single issue I had on my second v2 was on my third one too and I purchased those two nearly a month apart, one from Staples and the other from BestBuy.

Experiences seem to vary wildly with the v2. I have had no luck with mine so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.