Nvidia wants Feedback

TKS

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2003
Well, they might not want it....

But they <i>SHOULD</i> get it now shouldn't they? Upset by the shciesty ways they fooled you? Upset by the way they might have 'bought out' an alibi from futuremark? Upset that they still admit to no wrongdoing? Still fumed about their 'optimizations' in UT2K3 (wow, go figure, another 'benchmarking' program...how convenient). I'd give their director of public relations an assessment on how you feel things are going. Let's see if they'll listen to everyone at once.

I'm not trying to damage their rep...I love my Ti 200 and Ti 500....but I think they should know what people think about the 'optimizations' for UT2K3 and Futuremark. Interestingly enough, they hopped right back <A HREF="http://www.futuremark.com/news/?newsarticle=200306/2003060305#200306/2003060305" target="_new">in the ol sack</A> with Futuremark for their beta program...nice to know everything is A-ok right?

It's users whom they should listen too...and I think it's high time they heard from us. I'm writing my letter as we speak.

Remember, to get professional results, use professional etiquette. You won't get anything by cursing them out. Remain honest, direct and to the point. I'd use all the support I needed to include reviews, personal experience, and tests. Give em the feedback they deserve and no less...if you feel they are doing just fine...tell them so. If you feel cheated like I do...tell them so. I think they need to realize that they should listen to their USERS and not the cha-ching of the cash register :p

Director of PR @ Nvidia:
Derek Perez
<A HREF="mailto:dperez@nvidia.com">dperez@nvidia.com</A>

Consumer PR Manager
Carrie Cowan
<A HREF="mailto:ccowan@nvidia.com">ccowan@nvidia.com</A>

--------------

<font color=blue>Kids, just because I don't care doesn't mean I'm not listening</font color=blue>
<font color=green>Homer Simpson</font color=green>

TKS

cleeve

Illustrious
The only way to give feedback they will pay attention to is by making your next video card purchase an Ati.

That is the only language they will understand.

------------------
Radeon 9500 w/256 bit memory bus @ 367/310
AMD AthlonXP 2000+
3dMark03: 3439

TKS

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2003
Good point Cleeve....in fact, excellent point.

From now on I bleed ATI red...pi$$ RADEON fluid...and cr@p Nvidia. :p

<font color=blue>Kids, just because I don't care doesn't mean I'm not listening</font color=blue>
<font color=green>Homer Simpson</font color=green>

TKS

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
Radeon's only missing one thing...... bling bling HSF~~~~~

Proud Owner the Block Heater
120% nVidia Fanboy
PROUD OWNER OF THE GEFORCE FX 5900ULTRA <-- I wish this was me
I'd get a nVidia GeForce FX 5900Ultra... if THEY WOULD CHANGE THAT #()#@ HSF

eden

Champion
You can mod it like Gen_W has done!

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=green><b>A sexual experience like never before seen</font color=green></b></A>
Site has now even more sexy members, for your pleasure.

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
Amen!

hahahhhahaha

-------

<A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new"> I highly recommend you DONT click my signature. Dont say I didnt warn you!1!! </A>

jmecor

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2003
i'm an nvidia engineer, i just bought an ati card, now i can give feedback.

<font color=blue>
My computer is <b>sooo fast</b>,
It finished <b>SETI</b> in <b>10 seconds.</b>
<font color=blue>