Question NvidiaControlPanel 3D settings problem

TechQuestion1

Great
BANNED
Jan 13, 2020
In the NvidiaControlPanel when navigating to manage 3D settings, klick on programs
now i get the list of installed programs, there are 3 options:
add
remove
restore

I can only add a programm. For whatever reason remove and restore is greyed out.
Yes im admin yes i took ownership of the file.
Yes i was searching for solution before making this thread, couldnt fix.

Really hope someone here can help me!!
Sorry if this is the wrong forum section you can move my thread.

Screenshot: https://i.ibb.co/McH37J0/Screenshot-6.png

I also installed the latest graphics driver with a clean install but the problem is still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
You haven't made yourself clear at all, that'll be why nobody has replied, what exactly are you trying to achieve? You've mentioned something about maybe having to change integrated graphics in the BIOS, but not made clear why.

Clarify exactly what it is you want to achieve, what the actual issue is, maybe then there'll be more people able to offer some help.

TechQuestion1

Great
BANNED
Jan 13, 2020
Its pretty simple.
Like i said before.

In my nvidia control panel the restore and remove settings are greyed out for ALL proframs.

This is not normal.
I remember that i could remove programs in the past.

So the question is easy. How to fix?
How do i get the greyed out buttons to not be greyed out anymore.

You dont need to ask why do you want to do that, who cares??

TechQuestion1

Great
BANNED
Jan 13, 2020
Why are you trying to remove programs through Nvidia control panel? Use Windows control panel, instead.

I know i can remove programs in windows programs but thats not what i was trying to do.

Yes i want to restore or remove a program from the nvidia control panel but the option is greyed out.

I want to know WHY
I want to know HOW to fix this

already made a screenshot
https://i.ibb.co/McH37J0/Screenshot-6.png

TechQuestion1

Great
BANNED
Jan 13, 2020
You haven't answered the question about WHY you want this, the reason for asking this is because there may be another way for to achieve what you want to achieve.

But given your attitude, I'm not even going to bother trying to help you any more.

not looking for another way i want to do it in the nvidia panel.... i just need to know how i fix this greyed out settings nothing else

TRENDING THREADS