Nvidia's Fermi Cards Said to Run Very Hot?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
I agree with daedalus685 in as far as the Nvidia SLI certified cases are concerned.
Most of us on here know its a marketing trick, same as SLI RAM etc etc. There are however plenty of people that are new to PC's or just dont really care how it does what it does and just turn up on a website or more generally i feel at a store with their wallets and just want "A good gaming rig" or a really good PC. These people will pay 50-100 £/$ more for the SLI vented certified case as the sales person ;) will tell them it makes it faster for what ever rubish reason he/she wants to make up.
Sure there are places where the staff are good and wont pull this crap but trust me there are plenty that do as i found out when helping a friend shopping for a PC recently.

Anyway back on topic yes it will be hot but will it be worth it ? well i guess we find out around the end of March or early April.

Mactronix

Heres one of the new setups shown here, I think thisll be big enough to dissapate the heat

nv30.jpg