nVidia's leaked slides bash ATi

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
Anyone post this yet?
<A HREF="http://www.elitebastards.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4929" target="_new">clicky</A>

<A HREF="http://rmitz.org/AYB3.swf" target="_new">All your base are belong to us.</A>
<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2216718" target="_new"><b>3DMark03</b></A>

Vapor

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
Shut up...it's a recovery move in business when your ass gets whipped and you have no way to fix it other than bad mouth the competitor, a.k.a., an act of desperation.

Maxtor disgraces the six letters that make Matrox.

Vapor

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
I was just pointing out that you know not of what you speak. If I were nVidia's marketting grounp and were in catch-up mode until the driver development dept. 'saved' my ass, I'd 'leak' these slides too!!

IT'S THE CAPITALIST WAY OF BUSINESS! And for that I respect nVidia's recovery attempt of a 2nd-place product.

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
You should ignore him.

<A HREF="http://rmitz.org/AYB3.swf" target="_new">All your base are belong to us.</A>
<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2216718" target="_new"><b>3DMark03</b></A>

Vapor

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
Yeah, but until a competitor shines a light on something that is possibly negative, it gets less noticed--nVidia did this to raise the sales of their soon-to-be-released (next few days, I believe) 6800(U), or at least try to reduce the sales of the X800P.

entium

Distinguished
May 23, 2004
You're right, thats why all this pr crap is just stuff to sway sales. The main thing is most of ATI's and Nvidia sales are in the lower end cards. And hopefully this mud slapping stops. Its almost as bad as next years presidential elections :).

I'm not going to say one is better then the other. I have my own opinion but both are equally fast one card does better in one api the other does better in another.

Funny they quoted Wavey Dave; did he know that they did that?

Well the gloves are definitely off. Sounds like alot of pent up hostility from last round, and sounds like Huang's tirade about the 60million transistor cost of SM3.0, but in powerpoint format. :lol:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

I will correct you ever single time you make a mistake.
Because you're so used to making mistakes, and have some experience after everyone pointed out your own?

I'll take time out of my day just for you man.
There's not enough time left in the day to point out all your mistakes because the rest of us have lives. You sit by your computer and keep posting replies to yourself. Everyone else will simply glance and move on to something worth reading.

BTW, figured out how 3Dmark works yet? If need be I'm sure others could post a primer for you, so you don't get all confused by basic things like resolution.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

entium

Distinguished
May 23, 2004
Ah grape back in the fight too bad not going to comment anymore to your sarcasms

Prove me wrong show me the math and I'll sit back.

Yes I got the benchmarks to work, but I can't upload them yet. I'll do that soon!

GW doesn't know anything about shaders just like you so please try not to ruffle me. I do have a life I only sleep for about 4-5 hours a day. So I have alot more time then you think.

Willamette_sucks

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2002
"ATI has a history of aniso trickery with 9800XT"

umm.......

I think nVidia is having an identity crisis.

Me: are you saying I can't provide?
Me: cause I know I can provide.
Me: oh and I can provide money too;)
Rachel:): why do we need money when we can just stay in our room and have sex all day?

splenda20

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2003
Morans that don't know [-peep-]. Damn canucks, if it wasn't for the U.S you guys wouldn't have balls to do anything!
Grape you're candanian are you?:)
You better watch your step with where you're going with this!!!
It's one thing to come here on your high horse and talk $hit about graphics cards, but DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT YOU CAN COME IN HERE AND INSULT MY COUNTRY.
or any other country for that matter, if you even think about saying anything about Canada again, you better think again.

Yes I got the benchmarks to work, but I can't upload them yet. I'll do that soon!
For a Gamer Developer with a PHD to boot, that's pretty lame!

Even my 12 year old cousin can upload scores and he's still in JHS!

Heck even the younger members of this board can do that. Perhaps you should stick with the books.

As for being Canadian, hmmmm, I believe there's a few ways of checking that here, they must be just too basic and simply evade your advanced mind. I guess you couldn't cut and past that so you'll never really know unless someone else tells you.

It doesn't matter what country you're from, because wherever it is I'm sure they'd do anything they could to disavow any association with you.

coylter

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2003
w00t nvidia identity crisis.

YAY just got my other 512mb ram + W.Digital 200go 8m cache

Athlon 2700xp+ (oc: 3200xp+ with 200fsb) , Radeon 9800pro (oc: 410/360) , 512mb pc3200 (5-3-3-2), Asus A7N8X-X