Question nvlddmkm Event ID 13 error causes games to crash?

Aug 27, 2018
Hello, kinda new here.
Many games I play such as Minecraft and League crash and freeze whenever I am playing. The time it takes for it to crash is unknown. I've tried reinstalling the latest drivers, running memory tests like mdsched.exe, updating bios, reinstalling java and other game related applications and files, I reset my graphics card settings, and bios setting to default, and tried underclocking but it all didn't fix the issue.
I also tried sfc/ scannow and it said they found some errors but can't fix it. Then they gave me a long file.
I ran temperature test and it stayed around 70 C. I did several windows 10 recoveries over the last few months. When I got to the event viewer, the only errors are nvlddmkm event 13 errors.

The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video3
Graphics Exception: ESR 0x404490=0x80000001

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Another conflicting thing I found on the Minecraft game output log is whenever Minecraft crashes, it says GL OUT OF MEMORY
My RAM usage doesn't even go above 60 percent. I am wondering if those two problems I've found so far and related to the crashes and how to fix/repair.

My Specs:
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight Core 3.00 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb GDDR5
16 gb of ram DDR4 3000 mhz
Samsung 850 Evo 250 Gb SSD
EVGA 750W Bronze power supply
Msi b350M Mortar AMD Ryzen b350 DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard

The nvlddmkm event 13 errors related to the GPU or PSU, or the GPU temp.
1) Try to use DDU to uninstall the GPU driver first, then reinstall it.
DDU https://www.guru3d.com/files_details/display_driver_uninstaller_download.html

2) Check the GPU temp, or check the GPU fan(s) to see it work or not, because the fan(s) did not work, you know what happened.

3) If you still have the same problem, then try other PSU, if you have one. The evga 750W is more than enough for the gtx1050ti, but who knows.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.