[SOLVED] nvlddmkm.sys blue screen Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

boltx75

Prominent
Feb 14, 2018
Pretty tired at this point but i will push on, My computer blue screened and this had something to do with nvlddmkm havent blue screened since so i cant get the exact error code. This doesnt seem to be a problem with software since i reset my computer. I now have multiple problems causing me stress there are pixels moving around on my screen green pink and blue and they are only there when i am above a certain resolution my monitors resolution is 1920x1080. Windows recommends that i use 1024x768 and i dont get these flashing pixels when i use that resolution. However my graphics card has been stopped according to device manager and i dont want to stay on that resloution. I have taken my graphics card out and put it back in making sure that it was placed correctly. It says that i have the latest version of my nvidida drivers however every time i launch geforce experience it shows that i can update to version 436.48 which i should have already installed. I am also unable to update windows. My monitor is also shown to have 1hz .

This pixels are still there when i switch monitor.
My computer parts are
Rtx 2060 super msi
h110m-a
corsair vs550
i5 7600k
16 gb ram ddr4
I have also performed memory tests and disk checks with no errors found.
The only thing i can think of is a psu or gpu problem however the card was working perfectly fine until the nvlddmkm blue screen happened and i nothing tounched the computer at all to cause any physical damage, its been 1 month since i purchased it and its worked great so im stumped any help would be apreciated.

Solution
The nvlddmkm.sys related to the GPU, driver, or the PSU.

1st to try: use DDU uninstall the GPU driver fist, then reinstall the driver again.

The GPU worked fine before, but it does not mean it will work fine after sometime, you may test it in other PC, if you can.

Or try other less powerful GPU, or PSU too, keep in mind, the corsair vs model is not that good, even it is 550W.
The nvlddmkm.sys related to the GPU, driver, or the PSU.

1st to try: use DDU uninstall the GPU driver fist, then reinstall the driver again.

The GPU worked fine before, but it does not mean it will work fine after sometime, you may test it in other PC, if you can.

Or try other less powerful GPU, or PSU too, keep in mind, the corsair vs model is not that good, even it is 550W.

Solution

boltx75

Prominent
Feb 14, 2018
I have already tried DDU It didn't help i tried my R9 380X A few minutes ago and that card works perfectly on my computer, i just updated windows and my bios nothing has changed might switch to the R9 380X and use my warranty to get the RTX 2060 checked.
Thank you for your reply
Since the other card worked fine should i assume that there is a problem with my gpu not my psu ?

Something like:
https://www.awd-it.co.uk/corsair-ve...piry=1579369992&source=webgains&siteid=206719

And before you buy the PSU, check the linker for more info the PSU review, if you can't the review, forget that PSU.
http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/PSUReviewDatabase.html

And for reference: PSU list

OllympianGamer

Honorable
Dec 22, 2016
Pretty tired at this point but i will push on, My computer blue screened and this had something to do with nvlddmkm havent blue screened since so i cant get the exact error code. This doesnt seem to be a problem with software since i reset my computer. I now have multiple problems causing me stress there are pixels moving around on my screen green pink and blue and they are only there when i am above a certain resolution my monitors resolution is 1920x1080. Windows recommends that i use 1024x768 and i dont get these flashing pixels when i use that resolution. However my graphics card has been stopped according to device manager and i dont want to stay on that resloution. I have taken my graphics card out and put it back in making sure that it was placed correctly. It says that i have the latest version of my nvidida drivers however every time i launch geforce experience it shows that i can update to version 436.48 which i should have already installed. I am also unable to update windows. My monitor is also shown to have 1hz .

This pixels are still there when i switch monitor.
My computer parts are
Rtx 2060 super msi
h110m-a
corsair vs550
i5 7600k
16 gb ram ddr4
I have also performed memory tests and disk checks with no errors found.
The only thing i can think of is a psu or gpu problem however the card was working perfectly fine until the nvlddmkm blue screen happened and i nothing tounched the computer at all to cause any physical damage, its been 1 month since i purchased it and its worked great so im stumped any help would be apreciated.
If you let your pc reset after a bluescreen you should have a mini dump file even if it was a month ago it will still be there, C:/windows/mini dump. I'd probably want to rule out software issues before buying new hardware.

boltx75

Prominent
Feb 14, 2018
If you let your pc reset after a bluescreen you should have a mini dump file even if it was a month ago it will still be there, C:/windows/mini dump. I'd probably want to rule out software issues before buying new hardware.
I formatted my hardrive after the problem and the problem persists so i assume having no software installed would show if it was caused by software also because i formatted i cant find the dump file.

TRENDING THREADS