Question NVMe Drive no Longer Booting After CPU Installation

Aug 4, 2020
Hello everyone first post, I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 2600X to a Ryzen 7 3700X as I was noticing unreasonably low performance in games like Destiny 2 running off an RTX 2070 Super and I stream it so I felt like I just needed an upgrade but after I did the installation of the CPU there were a few weird things that happened but before that here are some relevant specs before I move on
  • Seagate BarraCuda - 2 TB HDD
  • Mushkin Helix-L - 500GB PCIe NVMe Drive
  • ASRock MicroATX Motherboard (B450M PRO4)
  • Windows 10 2004 March Update

Anyway, as I said once I did the installation of the new CPU a few weird things happened I use AMD's StoreMI fuze drive software so my 2TB HDD is was technically a 2250 TB HDD and my 500 GB NVMe drive is was technically a 250 GB NVMe drive this is so I can ensure I maintained faster load times without having to install every one of my games on my NVMe. When I installed my new CPU I rebooted Windows to see an error message from StoreMI saying that the OS is not found, and I thought, "Hmm, that's not good." I didn't think anything else of it and just decided to reinstall Windows but, that's when I noticed my NVMe was no longer being recognized. I inspected my Motherboard through my glass case and noticed that the drive wasn't even lighting up, so, I reinstalled Windows 10 on my HDD I went into my disk manager anyway just to be sure, and it wasn't showing up in the partition list either. So, I am unsure what to do, the drive shouldn't be fried it was relatively new (6 months old) and was working prior to the installation of my CPU, and my motherboard is working fine so I am very unsure of what my next play is I don't want to spend money on a new NVMe in case I can get it running again and, or, this is a motherboard issue, however, I also don't want to spend money on a new Motherboard especially since it's working fine aside from the NVMe not booting.
Here are some notable things I did prior to and after install

Before

• I updated my BIOS to version 3.60 [released on 2019/8/6] which is a direct fix to Destiny 2 game performance running on Matisse CPUs (Destiny 2 doesn't like Ryzen for whatever reason and AMD released a pseudo fix till Bungie and Motherboard manufacturers found a solution.) it also allows me to be able to use Ryzen 7 CPUs on this motherboard as well.
  • Air Dusted Prior to installation
After
  • Reinstalled Windows 10
  • Updated BIOS to version 4.30 [released on 2020/8/3] which improved performance on PCIe M.2 SSDs
  • Made sure everything from OS to Motherboard is updated.
  • Disconnected and reconnected NVMe
  • Air Dusted
I don't see any visible wear on the motherboard itself, my rig is barely a year old so I hope this is a BIOS issue if anything, hoping I can get some answers thanks in advance. :)