Question nvme drives dont show in my computer.

Oct 19, 2023
so my computer specs are ryzen 7 7800 x3d, rog crosshairx670e hero, domminator ram 6200 and rog 4080.
i was using windows 11 when i upgraded to all new parts figured what the hey lets go full guinea pig. idk if its the parts or windows 11 figured windows was most likley culprit. needless to say after all the headaches i had with 11 i said screw it and formated all my drives to reinstall 10. so after install of 10 again 2 of my motherboard mounted nvmes that were reading fine on 11 are no longer visible in my computer. but i can go to device and disk manager and both are there with partitions all reading okay and working fine. if i go into the bios and they are not being read in there either.

basically i would love some help or getting my drive to shoe back up. thanks yall

Oct 19, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Where did you source the installers for your OS?
oddly enough they were not givin a drive letters by windows upon install. i assigned them letters and they are now there like normal. so this is closed i guess lol.

Reactions: monere