[SOLVED] NVME not showing after removing ubuntu

Jan 12, 2022
So i had a 1tb nvme with windows 10 and a ssd 240gb with ubuntu, but i had a problem with my pc and i lost my ssd and when i tried to install windows 10 on nvme it won't show up in disk list to install or cmd or even in ubuntu ( i tried by using usb). I already try to remove and install again nvme and nothing, the funny thing is it shows in the BIOS and when i try to boot in nvme just go to grub rescue... i need help. I tried a factory reset in the motherboard but still just appearing only in BIOS. (sorry bad english not my native language)

Solution
But NVME was the windows boot
If you didn't remove or disconnect disk with one OS when you installed the other one boot sectors and more than likely file system got mixed up on first one. Windows and Linux also make own partitions during installation that are not compatible with each one and mostly not visible from each one.
Best way to clean the mess they made is bu disconnecting one disk and completely erase and format disk you want Windows on. If you want Linux on the other one just swap disks until installation is complete.
So i had a 1tb nvme with windows 10 and a ssd 240gb with ubuntu, but i had a problem with my pc and i lost my ssd and when i tried to install windows 10 on nvme it won't show up in disk list to install or cmd or even in ubuntu ( i tried by using usb). I already try to remove and install again nvme and nothing, the funny thing is it shows in the BIOS and when i try to boot in nvme just go to grub rescue... i need help. I tried a factory reset in the motherboard but still just appearing only in BIOS. (sorry bad english not my native language)
Windows doesn't recognize file system with Ubuntu. I would use https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/gparted_live.html to make a bootable USB and use it to remove all partitions and formatting from that SSD. Just to be sure format it to Fat32 or NTFS.

But NVME was the windows boot
If you didn't remove or disconnect disk with one OS when you installed the other one boot sectors and more than likely file system got mixed up on first one. Windows and Linux also make own partitions during installation that are not compatible with each one and mostly not visible from each one.
Best way to clean the mess they made is bu disconnecting one disk and completely erase and format disk you want Windows on. If you want Linux on the other one just swap disks until installation is complete.

Solution