[SOLVED] Nvme Ssd unrecognized in Bios

WILLAX

Prominent
Aug 16, 2020
This is what happened:
Windows froze suddenly, i had to force restart. No boot media recognized , went into bios, nvme ssd is not recognized.

Reinstalled it, seemed to work. 30 minutes later, it happened again. Reinstalled again, not 10 minutes later, happens again.

Does anyone know any possible problems and solutions to this predicament?

Solution
Forgot to include system specs:
Ryzen 3200g (-0,125v offset)
Vega 8 iGPU
Ddr4 16gb Klevv Bolt X 3600mhz (XMP enabled)
Msi B450 A-Pro Max
1TB WD Blue HDD
256gb Vgen Nvme ssd

I was changing the cpu voltage offset yesterday, that's about it. Did a bit of P95 testing for stability, finished 1 hour of P95, about 10 minutes after it blue screened Kernel_Security_check_failure, tried restarting it after, got a irql bsod. did sfc /scannow, Seemed to fix it. Tried to shut down the system before going to bed, it froze on the shut down screen, was too tired to care at that point. So i force shut down the system and the day after the first part of this thread happened.

Please try this first:
Turn off PC.
Disconnect all cables.
Remove...

WILLAX

Prominent
Aug 16, 2020
Vega 8 iGPU
Msi B450 A-Pro Max
1TB WD Blue HDD
256gb Vgen Nvme ssd

I was changing the cpu voltage offset yesterday, that's about it. Did a bit of P95 testing for stability, finished 1 hour of P95, about 10 minutes after it blue screened Kernel_Security_check_failure, tried restarting it after, got a irql bsod. did sfc /scannow, Seemed to fix it. Tried to shut down the system before going to bed, it froze on the shut down screen, was too tired to care at that point. So i force shut down the system and the day after the first part of this thread happened.

Last edited:

Endre

Reputable
Vega 8 iGPU
Msi B450 A-Pro Max
1TB WD Blue HDD
256gb Vgen Nvme ssd

Please try this first:
Turn off PC.
Disconnect all cables.
Remove the BIOS battery for a few seconds, then re-insert it.
This will reset the CMOS of your motherboard.

If this solves it, than it means that your motherboard doesn’t support the overclocks that you’ve mentioned earlier.

Solution