[SOLVED] nvme vs sata in today world?

Nereknu

Reputable
Aug 30, 2016
Hello wanna buy 1TB SSD and was thinking about nvme because it's much faster but I will use it for gaming anyway so I heard it won't have much impact but my concern is.
While the nvme is connected to the motherboard and I read it might to pretty high temps about 65 or even higher so it will generate a lot of heat on the MB + CPU...
I want to buy A-PRO motherboard with rtx 270 super and ryzen 5 3600 and I am worried about the MB on the other hand the sata SSD is connected in the slot so it won't affect the motherboard but is slower but for gaming I won't really notice, right?

Solution
I game a lot and I am currently running SATA SSDs.
I have debated going to NVMe but at the moment I don't see the cost and time/benefit ratio being low enough.
The SATA SSDs are fast enough for me at the moment. I'm really not waiting all that long for games to load.
I game a lot and I am currently running SATA SSDs.
I have debated going to NVMe but at the moment I don't see the cost and time/benefit ratio being low enough.
The SATA SSDs are fast enough for me at the moment. I'm really not waiting all that long for games to load.

Solution