[SOLVED] nxzt h210 good ?

pandemic00

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2013
hi there, How is the airflow? , and I normally play csgo for 3-4 hours
here is my pc spec am planning to buy soon rtx 1060 or gtx1660s
and ryzen 5 3600 with Noctua NH-D9L cooler

Solution
It's pretty good; it has much in common with it's bigger brother, the H500.
Careful with your cpu and gpu part selection; similar to the H500, the cooling options are limited.
By that, I mean don't install both a high power(over 200w) cpu and gpu in there. One or the other is fine.

The preinstalled fan configuration of top and rear exhaust is the best overall - on air cooling only.
Including a liquid cooler: use the front as an option to install a 240mm cooler to use on the 'hottest' part in the system between the cpu and gpu. The cooler part will continue to run on air cooling.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
It's pretty good; it has much in common with it's bigger brother, the H500.
Careful with your cpu and gpu part selection; similar to the H500, the cooling options are limited.
By that, I mean don't install both a high power(over 200w) cpu and gpu in there. One or the other is fine.

The preinstalled fan configuration of top and rear exhaust is the best overall - on air cooling only.
Including a liquid cooler: use the front as an option to install a 240mm cooler to use on the 'hottest' part in the system between the cpu and gpu. The cooler part will continue to run on air cooling.

Solution