NZXT Announces Green-Accented 'Designed By Razer' S340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esemes

Reputable
Jan 2, 2015
The only problem with this case is that it was designed by razer... bet something in it will break in less than half a year.

AnUnusedUsername

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2010

Maybe they aren't the greatest quality anymore, but my ten year old copperhead that still works flawlessly begs to differ for their history. My Taipan has lasted about three years with no problems too, so I still don't see what all the fuss over their stuff breaking is about.

RazberyBandit

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
The only problem with this case is that it was designed by razer... bet something in it will break in less than half a year.

LOL. It's an S340 with a Razer logo on it... Razer didn't do anything but license its logo so NZXT could charge a price premium for some color-matched lights and plastic accents, along with a Razer "Snake" on the front.

wkwilley2

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014
"Too many sharp edges, you'll run out of band aid too soon"

Just finished building in one of the regular S340 cases, not a single sharp edge.
The base model of this case is fantastic really, not worth the additional 30~ dollars for Razer branding.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
@ royalcrown. Cheap flimsy panels that can't take the torque of panels being slid off and on a half dozen times.

As for Razer products... The mice are overpriced for what you get and are flaky ( bf edition imperator that had a shoulder button stop working after a week)Their headsets are now absolute shit. between me and a friend we have bought 4 sets this year, I had a pair of krakens that hissed from USB power (oh hey we can save 5 cents not including a noise filter!) So I jumped ship then. He went on and bought two pair of carcherias which the cords failed after being plugged and unplugged from his system. Then a set of blacksharks which died after he got up without taking them off and they fell from 6'3'' onto a carpeted floor and died.

Their keyboards? Well my black widow still clacks like a champ.

royalcrown

Distinguished
I agree as far as peripherals, but as long as your careful with the case it'll be fine IMO (this coming from the worst of the worst cheap cases (Thermaltake); All they really need to do is not collapse when you plug in the usb ...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.