NZXT Assistance Problem :(

Legolas84

Reputable
Feb 20, 2015
Hi,
I write from Italy.
I bought a NZXT Kraken G10 Red, the package was sealed.
After opening it I saw that inside completely miss all the devices for mounting present in the assembly instructions.
In the box there is:
-Backplate red with NZXT logo.
- The main red body of the Kraken G10. GPU Bracket [A]
- NZXT Fan [C]
- Instruction
- Caution Notice
- Warranty

Watching the instructions are missing:
- 4 gpu screws [D]
- 4 Nuts [E]
- 4 Spacers [F]
- 4 Fan Screws [G]
- 2 Foam [H]
- 6 Zip Ties
- 4 Washers [J]

Without these components, how can I use my Kraken G10?

I wrote this message also to Technical Support on the NZXT site on Saturday 14/02/2015 ....

NZXT told me only one time throughout the week. And just to ask for the bill, which was immediately sent.

From that moment the silence. I sent other posts but I am completely ignored.

Also I'm not the only one to have had these problems.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1961906/bad-vibe-nzxt-customer-support.html

This shows that NZXT does not listen to the problems. :(

what can i do? :(

Solution
I do agree with the fact that NZXT do take a long time to get back to a customer. My logo LED for the H440 case was broken and it took 3 and a half weeks from the first email to the LED being shipped to me.

Even though you are facing this issue, NZXT aren't a bad company and usually for smaller problems and help including the one you mentioned normally gets fixed quickly, so this must be a one off.

The only things you're missing are screws which are fairly easy to get from any DIY store as long as you take red back plate with you so you can judge for sizes. This is also the same for washers :)
The only other options are to ask for a refund directly through NZXT which they should do as long as you ship your item back to them, or...

Tom Waller

Reputable
Jan 14, 2015
I do agree with the fact that NZXT do take a long time to get back to a customer. My logo LED for the H440 case was broken and it took 3 and a half weeks from the first email to the LED being shipped to me.

Even though you are facing this issue, NZXT aren't a bad company and usually for smaller problems and help including the one you mentioned normally gets fixed quickly, so this must be a one off.

The only things you're missing are screws which are fairly easy to get from any DIY store as long as you take red back plate with you so you can judge for sizes. This is also the same for washers :)
The only other options are to ask for a refund directly through NZXT which they should do as long as you ship your item back to them, or contact the shop you brought it from as ask if they can help you.

Personally If I were you, I wouldn't send it back, as it's not that hard to get the pieces you need and with a bit of DIY I'm sure you'll get it to fit together :)

Solution

Legolas84

Reputable
Feb 20, 2015
I checked well, lacking.

Unfortunately, some components are not so easy to find .... I see from the instructions that the screws fastening have a proprietary way.

And, anyway, it is not right that i should procure these parts alone.

This problem could be solved very easily, but unfortunately the NZXT assistance seems bad.

On this forum there is a contact person for NZXT?

USAFRet

Titan

Tucked inside the case somewhere?
If not, then NZXT is your main recourse.
After that...look into your personal stash of case/motherboard/drive screws and washers.

Legolas84

Reputable
Feb 20, 2015
Indeed NZXT is my only resource. But I did not expect that a company that sells all over the world had a support so bad