Aug 11, 2020
SPECS:

Ryzen 5 3600
2070 super
G Skill Trident Royal 3600
650 PSU
m22 Kraken cooling

Let me first say I know I can send it back but I am trying to avoid this since I live in Canada. I also do not want to be away from it for long.

I am having problems with what I think is my GPU. After start up with in 5 minutes I am able to tell that the cursor is acting up. I am gaming on a 240hz monitor and before it starts acting up the mouse moves very smoothly. After, there is massive stutters in the mouse movement. When I play Fortnite I am able to see what is happening to my FPS because it shows my low at 34 and a high at 240 FPS. After this stuttering happens at first, I was able to restart and it went away even for a whole night of gaming.Now it is every time I start my PC within the 5 minutes. Also after I restart my pc, I would be on the loading "restarting" screen for about 5 minutes, then I would get the BSOD "power_driver_state_failure". I've watched most videos on youtube on how to get rid of this code but nothing has worked, which most people in the comments said it worked for them, but nothing for me. Please help! :)

PS: I noticed on NZXT CAM and MSI afterburner my GPU clock was sitting around 400 mhz up and down, then all of a sudden it would jump up to 1600 mhz... this is idling. Is this normal?

Aug 11, 2020
SPECS:

Ryzen 5 3600

2070 super

G Skill Trident Royal 3600

650 PSU

m22 Kraken cooling

Let me first say I know I can send it back but I am trying to avoid this since I live in Canada. I also do not want to be away from it for long.

I am having problems with what I think is my GPU. After start up with in 5 minutes I am able to tell that the cursor is acting up. I am gaming on a 240hz monitor and before it starts acting up the mouse moves very smoothly. After, there is massive stutters in the mouse movement. When I play Fortnite I am able to see what is happening to my FPS because it shows my low at 34 and a high at 240 FPS. After this stuttering happens at first, I was able to restart and it went away even for a whole night of gaming.Now it is every time I start my PC within the 5 minutes. Also after I restart my pc, I would be on the loading "restarting" screen for about 5 minutes, then I would get the BSOD "power_driver_state_failure". I've watched most videos on youtube on how to get rid of this code but nothing has worked, which most people in the comments said it worked for them, but nothing for me. Please help! :)

PS: I noticed on NZXT CAM and MSI afterburner my GPU clock was sitting around 400 mhz up and down, then all of a sudden it would jump up to 1600 mhz... this is idling. Is this normal?

TRENDING THREADS