NZXT Gaming Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
[widget="https://gleam.io/Oawt9/nzxt-gaming-giveaway", 800][/widget]

We teamed up with our friends at NZXT to bring you this massive giveaway featuring the H-Series computer cases and much more!

The team at Tom's Hardware loves free stuff. We love giving away free stuff even more, which is why we're proud to present another exciting giveaway this time featuring products from the fine folks at NZXT. This massive giveaway features the mid, micro, and mini sized H series computer cases and the necessary AIO coolers to make sure you're on top of your game.

Our grand prize package has everything you need to get started with your next build, including an H700i mid-tower computer case, the N7 motherboard, two Kraken AIO coolers, and the Kraken G12 GPU shroud! We have other great prize packages in store for our first prize and second prize winners as well.

For the full scoop and details on how to enter check out the giveaway widget above.

Good luck!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget.

Reactions: Zeltron

_dawn_chorus_

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
Can you only do the Steam OR Twitch entry? Every time I click the Steam one it undoes all the other entries, then when I click them back as soo as you hit the twitch one it undoes the Steam one.

charles4691

Honorable
Jul 14, 2014
Another great giveaway, and kudos to Tom's Hardware and NZXT for this giveaway. Not going to lie, that Kraken X72 would be sweet to win. Best of luck everybody!

_dawn_chorus_

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017

These Gleam contests usually take about a week after the contest ends to post a winner. I think its to verify the accounts of the winner so it doesn't end up being a bot.

71saint

Commendable
Apr 14, 2017

I think what happened is that you've signed up with your current Steam and Twitch accounts at two different points in time, and at these two points, you had a different name and email address. See, when you enter a Gleam giveaway using Steam, Twitch, etc., it permanently associates your name and email address with the external account you just logged in with

I'm not sure what you mean by that first question, but as for who won, that person is contacted by email and if I remember correctly, the people doing the giveaway can choose whether or not to show the winner on the giveaway page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS