NZXT H440 Push Pull Configuration

Zastyy

Reputable
Mar 23, 2016
I currently have a h440 with all stock fans. I believe it’s 3 fans on the front and a single fan in the back . No fans on top and they are all 120 (I think)

So my questions is where should I place my radiator ( NZXT x62) in the front or on the top for the best performance and which way should the fans be facing because I’m a noob at this stuff.

Thanks for the help!

Solution
I wasnt able to mount mine on the front with a similar case config and i wish i was. Previously with an Air Cooler (Noctua D15 which takes up a crapload of space) i was getting great case airflow through and out the back, with the x62 pulling from the top, two fans pulling from the front and one fan pushing out the back my airflow isnt as good, so personally i would pull air in from the front - Case>Radiator>Pull Fans should flow through the case nicely to the back fan....

jay.wooster

Prominent
Sep 27, 2018
I wasnt able to mount mine on the front with a similar case config and i wish i was. Previously with an Air Cooler (Noctua D15 which takes up a crapload of space) i was getting great case airflow through and out the back, with the x62 pulling from the top, two fans pulling from the front and one fan pushing out the back my airflow isnt as good, so personally i would pull air in from the front - Case>Radiator>Pull Fans should flow through the case nicely to the back fan....

Solution

TRENDING THREADS