nzxt h500i Standoffs

Solution
Practically all high quality cases come with either integrated standoffs or a package of standoffs for you to install based on what type of motherboard form factor you are using. It is no issue really. Easily done by anybody, experience or not.
Practically all high quality cases come with either integrated standoffs or a package of standoffs for you to install based on what type of motherboard form factor you are using. It is no issue really. Easily done by anybody, experience or not.

Solution

bigbobsmith1968

Honorable
Sep 18, 2018

Sorry I didn’t say this before I’m using the MSI - B450-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard

No, you misunderstand what I meant I think. ATX, mATX, EATX and every different form factor will need to have the standoffs put in a different configuration. Some cases are only meant for one form factor, so they will already integrate the standoffs with the case, no installation needed. Others will include integration for only the micro-ATX boards but they do support ATX boards, so in that case you will need to only install those standoffs that are placed in addition to the micro-ATX standoffs. Micro ATX and ATX have mostly all the same positions, except that full size ATX has a couple more since the boards are bigger. There can be differences from form factor to form factor.

The user manual for that case suggests that it comes with 8 standoffs preinstalled, and one extra in the box of goodies. So you'll need to compare your motherboard form factor to what is there and see if you need to add that extra one or if you are already covered with what comes preinstalled.

https://sancarlosminas.info/50-atx-motherboard-screw-layout-my4q/atx-motherboard-screw-layout-amd-s-dtx-form-factor-smaller-pcs-for-everyone/