Review NZXT H710i Case Teardown: Evolutionary Advancements

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
I really love my nzxt h700, to me for 100 bucks its a decent value. Lots of room and really good airflow. But the i version and this version are wayyy to much. Heres hoping for something similar for the h710 (non I) down the road.

Sep 30, 2019
what happened to the other case review guy? After reading this review I am left with more questions than answers. You say CAM software has improved "quite dramatically" but don't explain how. There are three 3.5 drive spots, not two (tabs on top of cage have holes for hard drives). Can you fit radiators with fans on both sides in the front? Will single fan coolers reach the CPU when mounted in front? Do reservoirs mounted on the cable bar impact the size of radiator mounted in front? What about fitting triple fan radiators? You compared a $199 case to a $100 and $70 case. There is no way to compare the H710i to the P400A unless I go to another website and no way to compare it to any other Tom's case review because the hardware is significantly different. Are your results over ambient? How loud is this case? How did GPU temps drop by 4C by adding an AIO? The list of questions goes on and on. This reads like a glorified ad, not your normal Tom's case review.

T&M

Oct 2, 2019
Why did you guys quit showing all the different water cooling rads installed in your reviews? the $100 price jump seems a bit high compared to the regular h700.

Jul 16, 2020
I bought the 710. It started whining like crazy. I tracked it down to the fans in the front. Even holding them with my hand didn't stop the whine. I used some sewing machine oil which helped for a bit but then it came back. I ended up cutting the leads to the bottom fan, its was the worst one. The top 2 aren't as bad and I can live with it when the side of the case is on. It's fine if your computer is in a machine shop but I'm in an office. I definitely wouldn't buy from this company again.