Question NZXT Kraken X52 not detected by Windows or CAM

Pisol

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2015
Hey guys. Yesterday I built my latest PC, which includes both a H200i and Kraken X52.
The building process was fine, everything working as expected, including the AIO. The only issue is that Windows is not recognizing my Kraken, or at least I think so, and CAM isn't either.
The pump, fans, everything is working great, the cooling is fine for my i7 9700k. The lightning is working, with the white NZXT logo and white strip spinning on the pump. All the connections are OK.
I tried unplugging the Mini USB from the pump and the fans start spinning at top speed, plug it back in and goes back to normal.
I have no unknown devices in device manager, or in devices and printers. Tried all the troubleshootings I found online, including reinstalling CAM, manually installing Kraken drivers, etc. I don't have another USB 2.0 internal header on my MOBO as it is ITX, not plenty of those. I have RGB Fusion to control the other lightning effects on my sistem but CAM is not detecting my Kraken with or without it installed.
CAM version is 3.7.5, the latest. OS is Windows 10 Pro x64.
I am an old NZXT user, this is my first time with a Kraken and as expected, it's a little bit of a nightmare.
Thank you all in advance.