ryanhuang0703

Prominent
Oct 12, 2017
Hi,

This my system configuration:
ASUS Maximus X Hero
Intel 8700k
NZXT Kraken X62

Currently I connect my X62 3pin to the aio_pump header and use a spilter to connect two PWM fans to 4 pin cpu_fan header. The pump is always run 100% and cannot control it by Fan Expert 4, which is fine. However, the fans behavior weird. It always run very fast and loud for only 1-2 seconds if the cpu temperature fluctuated around 40c. It is very annoying and I am afraid the fans will be damaged by such unnormal activity. I don’t know is it because of the Fan Expert 4 or the X62. Did any one see this before ?And any idea how to solve it? Thanks.

Solution
connect the pump on the cpu_fan and the radiator fans just connect with fan jack what you have from cable of the pump and that is it..connect USB and install CAM software ..yea don't connect radiator fans on the motherboard only on the pump and you only connect pump to the cpu_fan header on the motherboard and that is it

Power94

Reputable
Apr 23, 2016
connect the pump on the cpu_fan and the radiator fans just connect with fan jack what you have from cable of the pump and that is it..connect USB and install CAM software ..yea don't connect radiator fans on the motherboard only on the pump and you only connect pump to the cpu_fan header on the motherboard and that is it

Solution