Reputable
Aug 3, 2015
Specs:
Asus rog maximus XI Hero
Asus RTX 2070
2x8GB RAM of G.skill trident Z
CPU i7 9700k
NZXT Kraken X62

I have this problem with my kraken x62 since yesterday. I haven't used my computer from June the 23rd to July the 21th.
However I am using the Aura software for my lightings and never had problem with my kraken or whatsoever.
its suppose to work without using CAM software from Nzxt.

I tried the CAM software, after updated the firmware. I did all possibly things I could even updated my BIOS.
Checked all the cables connections, all the drivers, all updates has been done. I think the LED is broken, however
the water pump is working, I can feel and hear the water flowing in the tube. Fans of the Kraken x62 is working...
i'm really clueless. Before I send back to the store (I still got warranty) I would like to know for solutions

View: https://imgur.com/a/JGKiT7H

Thank you in advance.

hallgi

Prominent
Jul 25, 2019
Hi! Maybe try to plug it into a different RGB header to see if it works there? Or have you already tried that? Other that that, it seems to be a warranty case.

Jetsada

Reputable
Aug 3, 2015
Hi! Maybe try to plug it into a different RGB header to see if it works there? Or have you already tried that? Other that that, it seems to be a warranty case.
Nope, I tried that its not changing anything. I've also unplug the power cables of the kraken x62 and even the usb cable. After I plug back in. Nofthing changes. The LED are now turned off. Yesterday it was red, got stuck, then it i manages to change to rainbow color and the color got stuck and then off again.

I honestly think my LED kraken x62 is dying, the rest are working.
so im sending it back for replacement.

However I don't have the brown box where it came from. Just some parts and original box.