[SOLVED] NZXT Kraken x63 Wire Confusion

Lewy0151

Reputable
Jun 13, 2015
Confusion of where to plug the 4 pin wire coming off the cooler into. I am using the NZXT H510i case and an MSI Z390-A PRO motherboard if that helps.
2c6ekjqrbkt41.jpg

Solution
The connector in your picture is for the control of additional RGB - connect it to other NZXT RGB components or compatible with NZXT.
This way you can control compatible RGB lights for all connected components. But the componetns don't come with the fan, they are sold seperately.

It is written in the instructions, as the final step

But it is optional, it is not required. If you don't have extra RGB components to connect, you can just leave the cable alone

Lewy0151

Reputable
Jun 13, 2015
Sorry i am just confused, i cannot find a free wire to plug this into. On the panel at the back of the case the LED 1 space is already connected to another wire and the LED 2 space has no wires coming from it but this 4 pin wire doesnt directly connect to that slot.

The connector in your picture is for the control of additional RGB - connect it to other NZXT RGB components or compatible with NZXT.
This way you can control compatible RGB lights for all connected components. But the componetns don't come with the fan, they are sold seperately.

It is written in the instructions, as the final step

But it is optional, it is not required. If you don't have extra RGB components to connect, you can just leave the cable alone

Last edited:
Solution