[SOLVED] NZXT Kraken x73 or Corsair iCUE H150i Pro XT

R99 .

Commendable
Jan 3, 2020
If any of you had to pick between the NZXT Kraken x73 or the Corsair iCUE H150i Pro XT, which one would it be?

I can't decide between the two and I'm not sure which has better fans or if both are good, ik the x73 is new this year but im still not sure cause theyre both expensive so I just wanna make the right choice

I'm need a good one for my i9-9900k stock

Solution
Both about the same. Some ppl prefer the versatility of the iCue software, especially if they are running other Corsair equipment. Some prefer the argb on the pump head of the nzxt, some are happy with the Corsair. Some prefer the Coolit pump on the Corsair, some prefer the Asetek on the NZXT. Both have equitable fans.

So it's really more a question of gimmicks, which are your personal preferences, which you think looks better, which 'fits' your aesthetics better, performance wise there's not enough difference one way or the other.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Both about the same. Some ppl prefer the versatility of the iCue software, especially if they are running other Corsair equipment. Some prefer the argb on the pump head of the nzxt, some are happy with the Corsair. Some prefer the Coolit pump on the Corsair, some prefer the Asetek on the NZXT. Both have equitable fans.

So it's really more a question of gimmicks, which are your personal preferences, which you think looks better, which 'fits' your aesthetics better, performance wise there's not enough difference one way or the other.

Solution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The TT Water 3.0 series is arguably one of the best AIO's. It's one of those things where it's the exception to the rule situation. Normally TT as a brand is pretty lackluster for the most part, so much so that the entire brand becomes biased to some ppl.