NZXT Manta Questions

JayChompa

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
To anyone out there who owns an NZXT Manta with a custom water cooling loop inside, I have a two questions:

(1)
If I were to use a 280mm radiator mounted in the front, should it be placed with the threads at the top or with the threads at the bottom?

Because with the looks of it, if I'm going for a 280mm rad up front it would hit the very bottom of the case and I may not be able to use the rad properly.

(2)
Can a radiator with a 30mm thickness fit on the top mounts while inside the case?

In the NZXT Manta website there's a very short preview of a water-cooled Manta in the product page and I saw that the top radiator was mounted inside the case, not on the top mounts or inside the roof, but I think they were the 25mm EK rads, and obviously it would fit because most case fans have a thickness of 25mm, but I can't find 25mm rads so I'm kind of leaning on the 30mm ones.

Solution
1|
Untitled.jpg

You may be interested in this review/video overview at the ModZoo.

2| You could get by with using EK PE rads though if you did have the rad mounted outside the frame with the fans within the frame you will be able to accomplish the tubing route you're looking for and achieve the same work as that showcased on The ModZoo build but you might want to read through here.

* 30mm thick rads + 25mm thick rads(though not in 240mm variant.

Lutfij

Titan
1|
Untitled.jpg

You may be interested in this review/video overview at the ModZoo.

2| You could get by with using EK PE rads though if you did have the rad mounted outside the frame with the fans within the frame you will be able to accomplish the tubing route you're looking for and achieve the same work as that showcased on The ModZoo build but you might want to read through here.

* 30mm thick rads + 25mm thick rads(though not in 240mm variant.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS