NZXT Noctis 450 ROG Or Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA RGB

Tadayoshi

Reputable
Nov 6, 2018
Guys i wonder which one should i buy NZXT Noctis 450 ROG Or Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA RGB please tell me and give me the reason why
Thanks~

Solution
Again that depends on your requirements: What do you plan to do?

The case must be able to accept the motherboard, PSU, drives etc. The motherboard must be able to accept the CPU, GPU, RAM etc. that your need to support the games and applications you intend to install and run.

They all generate heat and must be cooled: and air flow alone may not be enough.

Overall, you must comply with the manufacturer's recommendations for each individual component and the "collective" as a whole.

Start with the following link from within this Forum:

https://www.tomshardware.com/t/cases/

Read some reviews and get a sense of what needs to be considered.

Tadayoshi

Reputable
Nov 6, 2018

well i want the one with good airflow and easy cable management but the all the case with good airflow within my budget is hard to find and usually case with good airflow is not that beautiful compare to two of them even tho maybe this two case airflow is not that good and my max budget for the case is around 190$

Well you can tell me other case too if you have some recommendation because i prefer good airflow more than the looks :D

Tadayoshi

Reputable
Nov 6, 2018

you got any recommended case with good airflow?

i'm thinking to get Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered glass ver
which one better if you compare it to Noctis 450 ROG?

Ralston18

Titan
Again that depends on your requirements: What do you plan to do?

The case must be able to accept the motherboard, PSU, drives etc. The motherboard must be able to accept the CPU, GPU, RAM etc. that your need to support the games and applications you intend to install and run.

They all generate heat and must be cooled: and air flow alone may not be enough.

Overall, you must comply with the manufacturer's recommendations for each individual component and the "collective" as a whole.

Start with the following link from within this Forum:

https://www.tomshardware.com/t/cases/

Read some reviews and get a sense of what needs to be considered.

Solution