NZXT Phantom 410 a huge let down

Eddie K

Reputable
Jun 24, 2014
Hi,

So I recently bought a NZXT Phatom 410 Black case. I opened it and it looked good but I noticed something odd. My USB slots, mic, and earphone plug ins were at the front left of the case. The picture showed it to be on the top right of the case. In addition, the see through screen that is supposed to be on the left side is on the right... and there's still a few more problems.

This isn't the case I bought. I don't know if this is another model but bottom line...it is not the case I paid for. Even the picture on the box shows a complete different case. On top of that, if it's going to be that misleading of the aesthetic features how much more so can I trust the other "features" of this case. What a let down.

EDIT: Silly me! I put the case on it's front by accident. It looked different as a result yet had that same overall shape. I put it on it's proper side and it looks like what its supposed to.

Eddie K

Reputable
Jun 24, 2014

I put it on the wrong side by accident. All just a silly thing going on here. I'm very relieved though.