[SOLVED] nzxt radiator fans speed decreases for a moment

Jul 27, 2021
I have a problem with the nzxt radiator fans, where the speed decreases for a moment and then comes back again. Is this normal ?

this is a video that explains the problem

Also some time restart randomly without any blue screen . ( but i think because i undervolt the gpu ).

CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Cooling : NXZT Kraken X62
RAM :32 G.Skill 3600
GPU AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
MB : ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VIII DARK HERO
Drive: Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB

Solution
fan's speeds should dynamically adjust according to the temperature of the processor.

if it's happening "too much" and the sound of the fans constantly spinning up & down is annoying
you can adjust the spin-up\down time of the fans and they will take longer to respond to temperature change.
the RPMs changing a bit less frequently can lead to a less annoying sound overall.
fan's speeds should dynamically adjust according to the temperature of the processor.

if it's happening "too much" and the sound of the fans constantly spinning up & down is annoying
you can adjust the spin-up\down time of the fans and they will take longer to respond to temperature change.
the RPMs changing a bit less frequently can lead to a less annoying sound overall.

Reactions: MohAli
Solution
Jul 27, 2021
I really appreciate your reply

The problem not about the sound of fans , from the video you can see the temp is the same .. even if i keep fans speed all the time 100% on NZXT CAM will decreases for a moment without any reason !! It's like the fans stop running for a moment then turn on again
is that ok or there is a problem ?

Thank you